HopOne Internet Corporation has more than 19 years of solid track record and experience operating a coast-to-coast IP backbone, hopone.net (AS 14361), and multiple data centers covering both coasts of the US. We provide a full range of colocation services, mission critical grade, 100% uptime IP transit, managed infrastructure services, cloud computing services (Infrastructure-as-a-Service), and a global content delivery network, thus improving the reliability, performance, security, and speed of our customers’ Internet infrastructure.
Our enterprise & governmental customers locate their equipment, running business-critical applications, in our highly compliant and rigorously audited data centers, and, optionally, connect to our 100% uptime, packet loss-free coast-to-coast IP backbone, which, thanks to our extensive global peering reach, reaches most Internet routes directly and completely transit free.
Our service stands apart from the rest in many areas, but the key differentiators include:
- The highest global standards of compliance and certification, truly unsurpassed in the US. We are not only SSAE-16 SOC-2 Type II audited, PCI-DSS, HIPPA , SOX, GLBA, FISMA and ITIL compliant, but we are also ISO 9001 (Quality Management) and ISO 27001 (Information Security Management) compliant (certified in 2010, 2015). In short, our data centers, operations and network are designated and operated following the world’s internationally recognized most stringent security and compliance requirements.
- Our operations and data centers are continually audited by numerous independent third party auditors.
- Our data centers are built to a high 100% uptime standard with multiple redundancies (N+1 or greater) throughout.
- All of our data centers are staffed by experienced systems administrators and network engineers 24x7x365. Whenever you call us, you will always speak to a technician directly on site.
- Our highly scalable coast-to-coast IP backbone enables us to control all aspects of the customer experience and reaches the majority of global Internet routes directly and completely transit free, due to our extensive global peering, thus delivering lower latency and higher transfer speed; in addition, our highly efficient network design allows for rapid provisioning and growth.
- Our IP backbone is designed and built with multiple levels of redundancy and fault tolerance throughout, and is designed to be never single location reliant in any major markets (where we also operate data centers), thus ensuring that in case of a major disaster even when most other networks are down, our customers data will keep flowing unimpeded.
- We not only promise 100% uptime, practically instant response time, zero packet loss and ultra low latency in our SLA, we actually deliver it.