Combining High Performance with the Flexibility of Cloud
Delivering the Best of Both Worlds
Our customized hybrid solution is a comprehensive service set that blends and maximizes the best set of features of the highly flexible public cloud, a dedicated and custom-built private cloud environment, and other legacy services, such as colocation and/or a custom-hardware dedicated environment. A custom-design hybrid cloud is ideal for mission-critical applications for businesses with high regulatory compliance and security demands, where it is infeasible to run the whole environment in the public cloud, while still leveraging the scalability, flexibility, and cost savings of public cloud solutions for non-mission-critical applications.
The Highest Performance Yet Flexible & Versatile Solution
Our Hybrid Cloud offers a single, flexible, and more versatile hybrid environment powered out of our network of enterprise-class data centers. With a hybrid cloud platform, you can leverage our cloud IaaS for web front computing power and other resources like network, firewall, load balancing, and web servers. Cross-connect existing back-end resources, such as databases, and other supporting applications to the cloud for greater flexibility. You can also cross-connect cloud computing resources directly into your environment to handle overflow situations, such as seasonal spikes that require excess compute capacity.
Advantages of Our Hybrid Cloud
- Coast-to-coast IP backbone connectivity combining our cloud & bare-metal infrastructure, allows for a unified network of IP addresses while sharing firewalls and load balancers across multiple environments
- Our hybrid cloud optimizes the use of cost-effective IT resources lowering operational costs using scalable, secure, cloud services for non-mission-critical applications while utilizing bare-metal servers for predictable workload demands and infinite scalability of cloud servers.
- Hybrid cloud configurations provide optimal security with mission-critical applications and data securely operating in a dedicated private cloud.
- By partnering with us as your single IaaS service provider in order to deploy hybrid and traditional dedicated environments cross-connected to a cloud environment, creating a single, unified yet much more versatile environment.
Best Fits For Our Hybrid Cloud
- Enterprises that want the benefits of cloud while maintaining the ability to meet requirements that include the use of a physically separate environment.
- Ensuring regulatory compliance such as SOX, GLBA, HIPAA, and PCI.
- Meeting high performance requirements of certain database environments, such as large CPU and storage demands.
- Adding additional capacity when existing physical infrastructure has not depreciated Overflow burst capacity.
If you want the efficiency of the cloud but need the assurance of one of the oldest IaaS solution providers in the Industry that also meets your regulatory and security requirements, then our Hybrid Cloud is the right choice for you.