Ultimate Performance in a Secure, Private Environment
Our private cloud solutions are built on fully dedicated (not shared or multi-tenant), next generation high-performance and highly customizable infrastructure, based in of our enterprise-grade data centers. Private cloud is the ideal solution for enterprises with heavy regulatory requirements in place – that also want to take advantage of the cost savings of a hosted private cloud environment. Private cloud is also highly cost effective for predictable work load environments.
With private cloud, IT resources – applications, compute, storage, and networking – are delivered as a service, yet the entire cloud is fully private, isolated and dedicated to the single client, and is accordingly custom designed and built to be an exact match for their unique needs and requirements. You can take advantage of the benefits of virtualization, such as VM creation, deletion, up and down sizing in real time on demand, but in a more secure, dedicated environment that meets strict regulatory compliance requirements. Our private cloud servers are based on a platform that allows multiple physical servers to be partitioned into multiple self-contained virtual machines, each with its own operating system and its own set of applications to meet your needs, all employing our highly efficient distributed storage technology on an InfiniBand 40 Gb/s ultra low latency network, performing many fold superior performance to 10 GigabitEthernet based clouds. As a hosted solution, our private cloud eliminates the infrastructure, servers, network equipment, and dedicated IT staffing and management costs associated with operating your own data center – delivering both capital expense and operational expense savings.
If you must meet the security demands of heavy regulatory compliance, but still want the cost efficiencies of hosted cloud services, our private cloud is the right option for your enterprise.
- Environments requiring the highest level of security
- Enterprises with heavy regulatory compliance requirements, such as SOX, GLBA, HIPAA, and PCI
- Specialized hardware, OS, or software licensing requirements
- Meeting network reliability and scalability, easily and quickly upscaling, downscaling, and distributing resources on-demand as business needs dictate, while at the same time being fully isolated and private (physically isolated in addition to virtually secure)
- Ensuring business continuity with dedicated hardware, multiple servers, load balancing, backup, redundancy, and disaster recovery solutions
Best Fits for Our Private Cloud Solutions
- Fully dedicated infrastructure, hardware, and software
- Highly customizable: each private cloud is built to the exact specs of each client, custom designed for their unique needs
- Ensures that mission-critical applications are highly secure and highly available
- Highly Compliant
- Optimizes the use of IT resources
- High Availability (HA) infrastructure designed for 100% uptime
- No single point of failure or bottleneck
- 40 Gb/s, ultra low latency, InfiniBand network technology
- Highly efficient distributed storage, resulting in superior I/O performance
- Supports multiple Operating Systems (OS)
- Robust, and customized as necessary, Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Predictable, fixed monthly cost