Combining Performance With Infinite Flexibility
Flexible, Highly Customizable Hybrid Cloud Solutions
Our hybrid cloud solutions offer a single, flexible, and highly versatile hybrid environment powered out of our enterprise-grade and highly compliant and certified data centers. With a hybrid cloud platform, you can leverage our public cloud, and/or your own dedicated private cloud, in conjunction with – and on the same isolated private network as – your dedicated and/or colocated infrastructure in the same data center. Connect on your private back-end network to existing secure and private resources, such as databases and other supporting applications for greater flexibility. You can also privately connect cloud computing resources directly into your front-end environment to handle overflow situations, such as seasonal spikes that require excess compute capacity.
Benefits of Our Hybrid Cloud Solutions
- Hybrid cloud configurations provide optimal security with mission-critical applications and data securely operating in a dedicated private cloud.
- Optimizes the use of IT resources and IT spend, lowering operational expenses with scalable, secure, public cloud services for non-mission-critical apps and burst, variable-nature loads.
- Traditional dedicated environments cross-connected to a cloud environment, creating a single, more versatile environment.
Best Fits for Our Hybrid Cloud Solutions
If you require the efficiency of the cloud but need the assurance of a solution that also meets your regulatory compliance and security requirements, our Hybrid Cloud is the right choice for you.
- Enterprises that want the benefits of cloud while maintaining the ability to meet requirements that include the use of a physically separate environment.
- Ensuring regulatory compliance such as SOX, GLBA, HIPAA, and PCI.
- Meeting high performance requirements of certain database environments, such as large CPU and storage demands.
- Adding additional capacity when existing physical infrastructure has not depreciated.
- Overflow burst capacity.